Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Week Old & Getting Settled in at Home

Our happy family...
Wow! I can't believe that one week has past since Gavin has entered into our family. We are all so happy that he is a part of our world. He is such a special little guy.
We have all been adjusting to having 2 children at our house. Sophie definitely likes "the baby" but does get jealous when she wants to be held and I am already holding the baby and can't pick her up because I just had surgery. Poor thing, she just doesn't understand but hopefully she will get used to it.
These pictures are just a continuation of our stay at the hospital and then our first day at home. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!!

Little Gav.
We all went out on Tuesday for our 1st family outing. Can you guess where we went? Yup, the clinic, for Gavin's 1 week appt. He is doing wonderful and is a very healthy baby. When he was born he weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz. Before we left the hospital he was 7 lbs, 2 oz, but now he is 7 lbs, 13 oz! Already over his birth weight!

My honey.

Daddy's boy.

Cute Soph.

Grandma Bobbie and Gavin.

What a cute shirt that G & G Berger got for Sophie, "I'm the BIG Sister."

Grandma Sandy, Sophia, Grandpa Jim and Gavin.



One of my favorites!

This picture is a little blurry but oh so precious!

Gavin's face is less swollen everday.

Our little cutie pie.



Mamma and her kiddos...



Mr. Handsome.

I love the dark hair!!



On the way home...

At home for the first time.

Gavin is a little cuddlebug!





The Berger family.

Too cute!

Aaawww...

G & G Volesky with their grandchildren.



Tummy time at the Berger house...

Sophie got down on her tummy and just stared at Gavin as soon as we put him down for tummy time. Sooo cute! She loves her baby brother! One of her new phrases is, "Hi baby!"

No comments: