
Well, September is finally here and our little girl is now 20 months old!! I just never thought that this age would come because this is how much time will be separating our 2 children-20 mon. At this point Sophia only has 3 more days of Daycare left and I have 4 more days of work. I am going to take 6 months off this time for my maternity leave and am SO excited for it. It will be so nice to be with my 2 babies at home and not have to take them out at 0530 in the -30 below winter weather to get them off to daycare. I feel so blessed to have this time with them.
Sophia is talking so much now and defintitely has a mind of her own. She is very stubborn but such a sweetheart at the same time. She is learning so much each and everyday and it is so fun to watch her grow as a little individual.

Fun in the Tub!

Daddy and Sophia having breakfast and reading the paper together on a lazy Sunday morning.

Here I am at 37 weeks. I now have less than 2 weeks left until my scheduled c-scection on Sep. 17 and cannot wait!! I am still hoping for things to happen a bit earlier but also trying not to count on that too much...sure would be nice though!
Work is getting very difficult due to the fact that I have to walk around quite a bit with a very sore pelvis, back and always being short of breath.

My Aunt Nancy Volesky and cousin, Chloe were in town from California and came by for a visit and to meet Sophia. It was so good to see them again! We had a very nice time together and Sophia really enjoyed showing them her room, jungle gym, books and all her toys!

Sophia and Chloe.

My brother, Lane also came over for dinner the other night. Here are Sophia and her Uncle Lane posing with her car after a walk.

Lane showing Sophia how to swing a golf club...

She looks very determined after her golf debut!

I just think that this pic is so cute with her little dimpled elbows and hair-flip going on!

Sophia and Lane cuddling and reading books together.


Lane brought Sophie a new piggy bank. Here she is saving her 1st few coins!! Thanks Lane!!
No comments:
Post a Comment