Our Sophia is little mover! She loves to climb, jump and dance. At 19 mon. she weighed just under 21 lbs. (she is a little one!), although she seems to be getting SO big to us! She can say so many things now that I can't even remember all of it! A couple of my favorite things that she says are woof-woof and I Lo (I love you). The other day she even said, "I lo Jeje", which means I love Jesus! So adorable! She still amazes me everyday with her enthusiasm for life, persistancy and curiosity. She looks just like her Daddy but, according to my mom, acts a lot like myself at that age. I thank God everyday for letting me have a daughter and for "her" specifically. She is such a unique and precious gift!
Oh, that cute little face...
Such a little dare-devil!
You can never get enough dancing!!
And yes, there's more!!


No comments:
Post a Comment