Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daddy's Birthday & August Updates











On Monday (August 17th) was Patrick's 32nd birthday. Sophia and I made him a card with Sophie supplying the artwork. I even made him a chocolate cake!! I know, I even surprised myself! We then took him out for a nice seafood dinner at Red Lobster. Sophia was so well behaved during dinner we were both just shocked! Happy Birthday Patrick!! We love you!



Daddy and Sophia posing with his card and cake.


Sophie making sure that her barette is still in her hair. Now one actually stays in all day!! She is so proud!












Sophie in her new outfit from Uncle Lane. So cute!
Sophie making Daddy his birthday card.





Daddy and his girl.




"What, am I doing something wrong?"









One of Sophie's silly faces!









Update: Early last week Sophie ended up having a pretty high temp and I had to pick her up from Daycare. I took her in and she had croup! So, the poor little thing had to take steroids, which helped the croup but then made her act kind of crazy the next few days (which is a side effect of taking steriods I was told after I called the Dr. and was worried about what was making her have the worst behavior I have ever seen!). So, we all had a very trying few days but Sophie is now back to her giggly, sweet self. Thank God!!
Just causing a little mischief...
Sophie's 1st pony tail that actually stayed in for more than five minutes (she acutally left it in all day and was VERY proud!).

Here I am at 34 weeks. Today I am actually 35 weeks. I just had my Dr. appt. yestereday and everything is going very well and I am measuring in the normal range even though I feel huge. Four weeks to go! We are all getting so excited and are now in high gear trying to get the house all stocked up and ready for our new baby boy. Sophie knows that there is a baby in my tummy (I think that she will be excited to actually see this baby too!).
Here are just some pretty pics that I took of some of our flowers in the backyard.


No comments: