Saturday, December 4, 2010

California Trip Cont....

My trip continues (a little out of order) in San Francisco and Santa Cruz. Here I am in front of the Golden Gate Bridge!



The Bay.

It really is a magnificent and beautiful sight....



A view of downtown San Fran from the GGB.

Alcatraz







Downtown San Francisco.

Love this photo!

The day before we drove back to San Francisco, and the reason I came on this trip, was to attend the wedding of my cousin, Chris and his new wife, Sachiko. I am soooo glad that I was able to be there on their very special day to celebrate with them. They make a lovely couple and I am so happy for them! It was such a beautiful and intimate wedding, not to mention very fun!!!!

Ladies of the Bahley family (which is my mom's maiden name)...Aunt Carol, Aunt Judy (mother of the groom), my mom, myself and Amber (wife of my cousin, Jon).

My family.

The newly married couple, Chris and Sachiko!

The new couple and cousins.


Having fun at the reception...

Lane and I.

Me, Adam (my cousin) and Lane.

Jon (also my cousin and the best man) and myself.

My mother and I.

The Luebke family...Amber & Jon, Chris & Sachiko, Bob and Judy.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

Great pics! Glad you put them up, and that you had such fun. Hope you can bring Patrick, Sophie, and Gavin along sometime!