Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Trip To California

I went on my first vacation (4 days!) without my children and without my husband for that matter. My cousin, Chris was getting married in Santa Cruz, CA. My brother and I flew out there and met my parents to go to that and also do a little sight-seeing along the way. I had an absolutely wonderful trip but sure did miss my babies and hubby at home!
This picture was taken on a beach on the way from San Fran to Santa Cruz.

We stopped for lunch in a little town that had a super cute downtown area...





Lane, my Dad and myself with the Pacific Ocean in the background.









Breathtaking...










The rest of the photos are from Santa Cruz:






My whole family on the wharf.










My Aunt, Carol also came with us for some sight-seeing in Santa Cruz.





The Boardwalk Amusement Park right on the beach.

Downtown Santa Cruz...








Stay tuned for some more pictures from the wedding and San Fransisco!

1 comment:

Adam Luebke said...

Great pictures, Lindsay! I had so much fun catching up with you! Your blog is beautiful, also, and I really dig the background.a