Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heather & Russell's Wedding

Our family before heading off to the wedding.
This last weekend we took a roadtrip back to my hometown, Dickinson, ND. We stayed with my parents, saw lots of relatives and went to my cousin, Heather's (and Russell's) wedding. It was the first wedding that both of the kids have ever been to and I was sooo excited for Sophia to experience a Volesky-wedding dance. Boy did we all have a blast!!

Sophia getting her nails painted the morning of the wedding. She sat so still.





Mama and her handsome little guy...





My cousin, Heather and Sophia getting acquainted.



The beautiful bride and I. Heather and I were also roomates for awhile during college. She now lives in Houston...I sure miss her and her 4 sisters!

Myself, Heather and friend from college, Lindsey.

The bride and groom.

The dinner and reception were held at a farm just outside of town. Besides having a place for the dinner and dance they also had some animals and gardens. Here are Sophia and I taking a look at their horses. What a great place for families and kids!



Me and my girl.

My youngest cousin, Chloe (on the Volesky side) and Sophia having lots of fun together at the dance.

Sophia clapping to the music!


Sophia dancing...
Daddy and his girl dancing away.
Sophia with Nana and Papa Volesky.

My cousin, Holly and I.

Patrick and I.

No comments: