Monday, August 16, 2010

Gavin is 11 Months Old!

Our little guy is 11 months today! I can't believe in just 1 more month he will already be a year old!! Wow does time fly by! What a blessing Gavin has been to our family. He is just a wonderful, happy, smiley baby!
Gavin loves to walk around holding onto furniture, eat normal food with the rest of the family, climb over anything and everything that might be in his way, bathtime, playing with his sister, going for stroller rides and people watching. He loves to say, "uh-oh" as he drops something on the floor, wave and giggle. He says, "Na-na" when I ask him to say, "mama" and "Da" for Daddy. He is still pretty laid back but really likes to be held. He reaches out for you when he wants to be picked up and likes to point at everything. He likes to play with trucks, balls, the remote and anything that has a steering wheel or wheels. He is all boy!!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was just thinking about Gavin turning 1! Wow, unbelievable! He sure is a cutie and he looks so big too, bigger than I remember Sophie being. What a doll. Looks like you are all doing well.