
Gavin's sweet little face.
As the days pass by, I stop and think about the past couple years of my life and how they have changed. I now have a 2 1/2 yr. old little girl and a 9 month old baby boy...and now each day flies by faster than the last when all I want to do is to hold onto so many special moments. Little arms that wrap around my neck, the innocent thoughts and ideas that I have the privledge of hearing, 2 little giggles as backround noise while I am eating my breakfast and those looks of total amazement as a child sees something for the first time....those are the moments that I can't get enough of and will cherish forever. People always say that the best time of their lives were when their children were young. Now I understand...

My smiley little guy enjoying the summer day.




What a little charmer!
Talking with Gavin.



Our little Sophia is quite the girly-girl...she loves skirts, dresses, ponytails, barettes, bows, bracelets, necklaces, being a little mama to her babies and is a bit scared of bugs. I wonder where she picked that up from??? She likes to clean her tray as she eats and doesn't like her brother touching her baby stroller or babies. Sophia does love being a big sister, reading books, going for walks, swinging, running, and doing anything outside. Sophia now tells me multiple times a day, "I love Mama" (which of coarse makes my heart melt and always brings a big smile to face). There are lots of things that Sophia can tell us these days. She now speaks in pretty much full sentences and always knows exactly what she wants!! It is sooo exciting to hear what is going to come out of her mouth next...she is such a little sweetheart.

Our little sweetie-pie.

Soph & Gav.

"Hey, you are in my way!"

Gavin is now very attracted to the stairs...right after I took this picture I turned around and then found him like this...

little stinker!
Gavin is getting much more independant and brave. He will have his moments when he is all about exploring and then crawls over to me for some reassurement and cuddling...which I of coarse love! He absolutely loves his bathtime, giggling with his sister and his pacifier. He is also starting to really like blankie and little bear. He hates getting his face washed and nose wiped but likes getting his 4 teeth brushed. He is such a good little guy...we are still amazed at how we got such a good-natured, easy-going little boy! He is a true joy!!


One morning after breakfast Sophia put her babies on the chairs at her little table with their bibs on. She proceded in showing them both the pictures of herself that were taken at Daycare and were then given to us to take home.
She was talking very softly...probably explaing to her dollies what she was doing in each picture. It was one of the cutest things that I have ever seen!

Gavin LOVES to stand by everything and anything these days. He is all over and into everything. Just tonight he crawled up several stairs in a row too!


"Check out this new move Mama!"

My guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment