Saturday, June 12, 2010

Days of June

Gavin and Sophia.

Cute little diaper butts...

Sister helping brother.

Gavin having fun in the tub!

Sophie with her crazy hair do!

Soph & Gav.

Bathtime is fun!!

Gav with shampoo in his hair.

Daddy brought Sophia a cupcake home from work one day. Here she is in awe that we are going to let her eat this super yummy treat!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
(Notice her big pink flower ring-this was what was on top of the cupcake!)



Thoroughly enjoying her cupcake..



I love this one!

This is the first time that I caught Gavin pulling himself up to stand. He looks so proud of himself!! Now that is all he wants to do (as you will see in some other pictures).



Sophia.





Eating mandarin oranges.



Gavin crawling.

Playing...



Well, potty training has officially started at our house. It is going pretty good so far...a little slow, but we are making progress. I can't believe that we will sometime in the near future have one child out of diapers!! I painted Sophia's fingernails and toenails after she went potty in her potty chair for the 1st time. She was so proud!!

Pretty, pretty!

She looks thrilled in this one huh!
She was so careful not to move and smudge her newly-painted hotpink nails.

This is now what we find when we walk into Gavin's room to get him up in the morning or from a nap. This little stinker likes to stand all the time now!

No comments: