I turned 30 years old on January 26th. I had a great day at home with the kids and then we all went out for dinner in the evening. There is nothing that I could have wanted more than to spend my day with my favorite girl and two favorite guys!
I always kind of thought that turning 30 would be kind of sad, you know, because your 20s are now gone and you are just "older". But actually instead of feeling like that I am just so very thankful for my family and friends and all that I have at my new age of 30!
One thing that made my day even more special: I explained to Sophia that morning that it was my birthday today just like it had been her birthday a few weeks ago. I told her to say "Happy Birthday Mama" which she did and I said, "Thank you honey!" Anyway, she kept saying it over and over to me all day in her cute little voice, "Happy Birthbay Mama" (and no, I didn't spell that wrong, that is just how she pronounces it) and she has continued to tell me that these past 2 days too! So sweet!
Here are some pictures from my BIG day:


No comments:
Post a Comment