Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Sophia

Sophie is such a little sweetheart. She gives us lots of hugs, loves to hold hands and sit on our laps. She is a great little helper and boy does she love her Millie!

Sophie's hair is really starting to get thicker these days...yeah!


Sophie absolutely loves all fruit but I think her favorite are blueberries. Here she is happy about her yummy snack!


This is one of the cutest videos that I think I have taken of Sophia. Enjoy!

Soph and Millie in Millie's bed. Sophie follows Millie around and trys to give her hugs all day long. Also, the first two word phrase that she has put together is " Hi Lillie" and she says it often!

Two buddies.



Sophie loves to help us both. As you can see, she has been learning some things from her Daddy.



She actually held the tape measure up to the board on her own! What a little smartie pants!
Sophia the Architect.

Enjoying the backyard...



Our little helper.

1 comment:

Kyle, Kim, Caden & Zoe said...

I love the picture of the two buddies looking out the window...how precious!!!