This weekend was an eventful one for us. On Friday we had the last ultrasound of our little guy. Everything looks absolutely wonderful and he is a strong, healthy boy. He is in the 67% for his weight right now and measuring a week ahead. We think that he will definitely be bigger than our petite little Sophia. We are very excited and cannot wait for September to welcome him into our family! Oh yeah, my c-seciton is now scheduled for September 17 at 10:30 am. So HE will be here by that day if not sooner!
Our next big project was to move Sophia's bedroom down the hall as to make room for the new baby's room closer to us. Daddy painted and we moved every last piece of furniture, clothing and toys. Sophia now has a new, bigger room that is all done!! I think that I was more excited than her to move her into the room. It looks really good though and I think that she is going to love it!


1 comment:
i hope she does well in her new room. I heard that can be tricky when the new baby takes over 'her' room. Is she still in a crib or did you move her up to a toddler bed?
Post a Comment