Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Big Trip To Dickinson

Soph & Gav playing the keyboard.


A few weeks ago the kids and I took a trip to Dickinson to visit my parents (Mon-Sat.). My mom met us half way, left her car and drove with us the rest of the way. Thank God because I don't know if I could have handled it on my own!

We had a wonderful week full of fun and exciting things to do, saw lots of people and my mom and dad got to spend good quality time with the kids. We did miss Daddy though!

Here is the first of a couple different posts from our trip:


Gav having a good old time!

Gav, Nana Bobbie and Soph swinging in the backyard.

We went to a farm one evening just outside of Dickinson. They have a lot of animals and were willing to show us them. The kids absolutely loved it!!! Sophia just loves animals and has been asking us to go to a farm for months now....she finally got her wish. Sophia liked the kittens the most. I thought I was going to have to bring one home with us!



Papa Ken and Gavin petting the kitten. Gavin also had a great time at the farm. He was so cute just totally wide-eyed, pointing at all the animals!

And now goats...

Gavin pointing and peering at the goats through the fence.

Yes, they even had some racoons! Crazy huh!

A pony.





Such a cute little bunny!

And a big one too!

Chickens....

Look how cute Gavy is petting that chicken!

Calves.

Llamas.

Sophie and the llama were having a staring contest!

And she couldn't get enough of the kittens! She was trying to put them all back into their little house for bed but they kept running out! She ran after them though, picked them back up and put them back in!

Ahhh.

More to come...

No comments: