Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Gavin!!!

Our baby boy turns 1 year old today!! He is such a special little guy and such a joy to us all....we sure can't imagine our lives without him.

Happy Birthday Gavin! Even though you are becoming such a big boy, you will always be my baby. I am sooo proud of you and love you more than you could ever know! I hope you enjoy your special day!

This chair is our gift to Gav for his birthday. We gave it to him a little early...and boy does he love it!!

Gav lounging on his new chair.

Sooo excited!

Such a handsome little man.



Sophia on her chair.

Sister & Brother...

This is what happened next...

and then this happened after that...
this was next...
which then led to this...Gavin hitting his head on the ground and a little scrape on his head...poor baby. He didn't even cry though! What a guy!

2 comments:

susie said...

Happy Birthday Nephew!

Jessica said...

Oh yay..I've noticed in your pics that he likes Sophia's chair. Happy Birthday.