
Our family in front of Jim and Sandy's place.
We took a week long trip to Naples, FL to visit Patrick's parents, Jim and Sandy. We were a little nervous about the plane ride considering we had 1 toddler, 1 baby and a dog...yes, I think we had a right to be just a little nervous! ! It actually went pretty well and we were very proud at how the kids and Millie handled the plane ride.
We sure had a fun-filled week in Naples! We actually all got out quite a bit with the kids even though it is always such a big ordeal to get them packed up for even a small trip. Jim and Sandy were also so kind to watch the kids a few times so Patrick and I could get out for some date nights and alone time...wow, was that nice!!
I, of coarse, took SO many pictures and so this will be the first of probably a few posts about our one vacation. I hope you enjoy them all!
A very special thank you to Jim and Sandy for the wonderful hospitality that they showed us while we were there. You both are so very generous and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything, including all the babysitting!! We love you and appreciate it so very much!

Sophie and Gavin on the plane ride. Thank God for DVD players!!

Papa Jim, Sophia and Nana Sandy enjoying some appetizers on the lanai.

Gavin and myself. This was Gavin's 1st trip to FL. Sophie has been there before when she was only 3 months. Gavin sure had a lot of "firsts" this week!

Gav hanging out in the swing by the pool...what a life!

Patrick and Sophia doing a little swimming.


Papa and Sophia.

Lindsay and Patrick.


Sophie playing at the playground.

Papa and Gavin sitting together under some palm trees.

Enjoying a day at the park...yes, Sophie has her hat over her face.

Playing in the sand...



Doing a little fishing in the pond out back...

Daddy and his girl. I love this one!

More swimming!



A family picture in front of the house.

Out for a walk around the neighborhood.


Look at those chubby cheeks and rolls on his arms! I love it!

Patrick.

Lindsay.

Patrick and I stopped by the beach on one of our excusions.

Me in front of the Naples Pier.

Nanna and Sophia.

Me and my girl.

Patrick and his catch of the day...


Sophia hanging out...

Cute!



She is sure excited about something!

Millie and Sophia.
Many, many more pictures of our trip to come....stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment