This Christmas was not what we had expected...we were supposed to go to Dickinson for 5 days and visit my family but then the worst snow storm on Christmas in 30 years decided to head on in. After much deliberation, we thought it was best to not risk traveling with the kids in these weather conditions. We were all very saddened but knew it was the right thing to do. We celebrated Christmas with just us 4 at home. Even though it wasn't what we expected, we all had a wonderful celebration together. What more could I ask for Christmas than my wonderful, loving husband all cozied up in our home with our two beautiful children. I truly enjoyed every single moment. I could not want for anything more.
We did miss all our family and friends that we could not see and spend time with over the holiday and hope that you all had as great (and as safe) of a Christmas as we did.
Gavin's 1st Christmas
It's all about Sophia, isn't it?
there is more to come....


No comments:
Post a Comment