Monday, November 16, 2009

Gavin is 2 Months Old!

Gavin at 8 weeks! He can hold his head up pretty good now!





Mama and Gav.

Daddy and Gav.

What a sweet little face...



Sophia shows me what she wants for breakfast. This is her favorite cereal. She asks for it every morning on our way downstairs and then she tells me to put milk in it too (as if I forget that EVERY morning!).



Gavin wearing his first 3 mon. sleeper. Yup, he is growing like a weed!

Brother and Sister.





And we can't forget about Millie!

Gavin cuddling with Mama.

Gavin, Sophia and Baby doll Ally.



So cute! Sophie always wants to hold Gavin. She is such a great big sister!





Here is a picture of Gavin just about to break into a smile. At this age Gavin and Sophia look a lot alike (it might just be the bald head and big cheeks though!).

Oh So-so!! (that is one of her many nicknames)

Sophie wearing her backpack.

And Sophie wearing her hat...

Gavin warming up after a bath.



Look at our little guy holding his head up!

Gavin at 8 weeks. Looks like he is a pretty good eater huh!



Showing off his muscles!

Sister and Brother.

This is how Daddy dresses Sophie. Nice huh! Good thing she is too young to know better!
You know I was so worried that I wouldn't take as many pictures of Gavin as I did of Sophie after she was born. I probably don't need to worry about that any more...what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tub! Gavin is so chubby and cute!

Jessica said...

I hope things are going well for the new family of 4. I can't believe it has been 2 months! Wow. Gavin and Sophie do resemble each other....I think it might be the mouth too.