Friday, May 15, 2009

THE BEST GIFT

Me and My Girl on Mother's Day.
Even though I had to work a night shift on Mother's Day, I still had a great day because I was able to be with my family. I am so thankful for my family and I love being a mother to Sophia (and soon to be here in no time, our new baby!). Sophia is THE BEST GIFT that I have ever received in my life because of my husband, Patrick. I can't believe that we will actually have a chance to be parents to two children at the end of the summer! I feel so unbelievably lucky!!

Grandma & Grandpa Berger also came back into town on Mother's Day weekend. They stayed with us for a night and got to catch up with their only granddaughter.

Little Soph.

Patrick, Sandy and Sophia.

Dance, dance, dance!

All the Berger Mothers and the babies (Susie & Owen, Sandy & Chase and Me & Sophia). During the afternoon, Jeff, Susie, Owen and Chase also came over to celebrate the day.



"sharing"

Looking outside for Daddy...

Sophie hugging Millie...she sure loves that Millie!



Playing at home...

Funny Soph!

Sophie helping Daddy do some landscaping outside.

She loved trying to push the wheelbarrow. She just thinks she is such a big girl!

Such a little helper!

Eating...

21 weeks

Less than halfway to go!!

Sophie in her snazzie new jeans!


No comments: