Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Odds & Ends

Sophie loves her "binkie" and doll now and has to take them out of her crib with her and hold onto them for awhile. This particular day she has two more stuffed animals with her and definitely has her little arms full! So cute!

Mama and my girl.

Pretty baby blues!

Cute little Sophie in her skirt.



I know that this picture isn't that good but I had to put it on here. One night all 3 of us were in the living room and all of a sudden we looked at Sophie and she had taken her pants off. Here she is in just her onsie and jacket.

Uncle Lane came over for dinner one night last week. Sophie sure had fun playing with him!

Our growing baby at 14 weeks. Sure seems like I am getting a lot bigger a lot faster this time!
16 weeks.

16 weeks

No comments: