
My poor little baby is sick again! We have been into the clinic twice and she is finally feeling better. She has a respiratory virus and we have to do nebs at home with her. As a respiratory therapist, the last thing that I want to do is do nebs with my own child. And boy did she not like them at all!! Out of all the children that I have done nebs on, Sophia has to be one of the most challenging! Anyway, she has now gotten better with them and hardly cries at all. At first it was heartbreaking. Oh yeah, she also had an ear infection. I had her weighed there too and she is just below 17 lbs. What a little peanut! Even I was at least 18 lbs. when I was one.


Even Daddy did them with her.

Nebulizing...

We have learned to just turn a cartoon on and then she can focus on something else other than the neb.

My cute little honey...

I put this picture on to show that her hair is growing in VERY slowly, but it is growing!


Here she is in a cute new shirt from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susie.


Acting goofy...
Standing.
Walking with her jeep.
Goofy girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment