Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter


I am not sure if anyone has ever noticed but I never have a picture of Sophia actually looking at the camera and smiling. That would take a small miracle! She will sometimes make a funny face but never a nice smile...and I try so hard!

We have been busy getting ready for Christmas. It is just so exciting because it will be Sophia's 1st one! I know that she will more than likely not remember anything but I want to make it "memorable" all the same. I wonder what Santa will bring her? She has been a really good girl this year!





















































My blue-eyed babe.










































Sophie's funny face!








For some reason Sophia loves playing in the entryway.













Sophie checking out what the weather is doing out there.














She looks so small!










Sophie playing with Bear again.
















































Nothing is cuter than a baby in their diaper...



































I just love this one!


























What a cute little diaper butt!


































No comments: