
Sophia in her new duds.

Sophia in her crib. Can you find her?

Snoozing again.

All three of Daddy's girls

Millie likes to push the swing to help her fall asleep.

I didn't think she would be smaller than our little dog Millie.

All dressed up in her new sweatsuit she got from Grandma Berger for her first outing to the doctor.

About to leave for her first doctors appointment.

Modeling her new boots. They are a must have for all the walking she does.

Bonding with mama!

Millie is warming up to the idea of a sister.
1 comment:
Congratulations Lindsay and Pat, she is a little beauti. How precious she is and adorable. I love her in her crib in that cute pink outfit. I bet she is going to have many pictures taken as she is growing up. She is beautiful. This is also a neat web page you have set up for everyone to enjoy. Congrats again. Gary and Polly Peters
Post a Comment